CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I love holidays!

Today I made a pilgrimage to our basement to get summer decorations. I say pilgrimage because while the rest of our house stays clean and organized, the basement is horrible. The reason for this is that I am afraid of it. I have this fear that a mouse will somehow get in down there and attack me so I tend to not spend much time down there. We don't have much for the 4th but I did round up a few wooden stars and firecrackers. I also found a sprig of yellow stars- don't know what they go with. So, I decided to use our red tablecloth, my new small 4th fabric square I got at Hobby Lobby, and put sparklers in a jar with the yellow stars. I tied ribbon around the jar to make it look prettier. So, there you have it, my decorations:

It's not much, but it makes me happy.