CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Mail!

I love mail. I'm not talking e-mail (though I like that too) I'm talking good old fashioned snail mail. Occasionally we get a nice little card or note from my parents, usually with stickers of some kind in it for Abi,every once in a while we get a package from my parents or Dougs parents or random other people and it makes me so happy. I just love it. Today we got good mail in the form of a package from Doug's mom. I just love walking to the front door to see who it is and seeing the UPS truck drive away. Then you know that there is a fun little box waiting for you!
It was such a great box today. She sent an adoreable dress for Abi with matching shoes, a hat, a darling bag, a CD of Mormon Tabernacle choir music about home and family (we listened to this during dinner and bedtime prep. and it was so beautiful!) a canister of Sees candy, and the most amazing matching summer nightgowns for me and Abi. You might not know I love nightgowns. This stems from my love of all things old fashioned. I feel like a lady in one.... I know to most people that probably sounds wierd. But look how beautiful they are!
Here are the contents of the package:

Look how cute this dress is!!

See- beautiful!

Thanks Grammy! We love it!

0 comments: