CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Magic Moments

Tonight Abi was in her room for bedtime and I went in to check on her. She was up and playing with some toys. I put her back into her bed and she noticed the shadow of her head on the back of the bed. "Look! It's Abi." She said. So I said "Yes it is. It's your shadow." Realizing that we have never had shadow play before, I showed her how to do a simple little animal. She then tried but only did it with one finger. I then used my animal to eat her finger and then her hair. She was laughing so hard! I grabbed the camera and tried to capture the moment but of course it couldn't get the magic of that first moment.
Here is my animal and Abi tempting it to nibble on a finger:

Happy girl:

I love these quiet fun moments with her.

0 comments: