We went out to dinner at Applebees. Abi was all ready to go with her matching purse! When we were ordering our drinks at the restaurant Doug asked for Sprite, Dad and I asked for water and then Abi looked up at the waitress and said, "Mine want milk." I thought that was so cute. She hasn't ever done that before. Well, we never go to sit down places except when family is here- so of course she hasn't!
This girl loves chips and salsa!
This morning we went to breakfast at Ihop and on a little adventure to Lowes. I was so glad I had my camera in the purse to capture this moment:
Before Gramps left Abi had to have a tea party with him. Then we went outside, hugs and kisses were given, and we waved goodbye.
It's so fun to have family come and so sad to see them go!!
Thanks for stopping by. We had so much fun with you. We miss you already!!

















1 comments:
Applebees and Lowe's--am I a dork that I think that's like the perfect day :P?!
Thanks for de-lurking on my blog :)! I love new friends. I noticed Kenosha on my map and wondered who it might be. Kenosha always reminds me of the movie Home Alone. The polka band that John Candy is in was called the Kenosha Kickers. Don't know why I remember that....
Anyway, thanks again. What a lovely family you have!
Post a Comment