CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Another tag:

Getting to know me:
1) Where were you born? Salt Lake City, Utah
2) What is your middle name? Anne
3) Have you had any nicknames? Yes. Dad called me plum, mom called me itsy bitsy boo boo bear, and my friends in high school called me Spanky.
4) Are you taller than your mom and dad? Nope. Mom is about 2 inches taller I think and Dad is a couple more than that.
5)Do you cry often during movies? Yes. I didn't until the past few years and now I feel like a big ol' baby most of the time.
6) What is your favorite color? Yellow but I love most colors.
7) What is your favorite food? Mexican and pizza - both spicy!
8) What is your favorite beverage? Mountain Dew- but I'm trying to not drink it except on special occasions. If I want a soda I usually go Diet Pepsi /Diet pepsi with lime but if I'm really thirsty I go for water! I also LOVE hot chocolate!
9) What is your favorite cereal? Cracklin' Oat Bran! I love it but we hardly ever have it because it's always more expensive.
10) What are your favorite smells? Abi! She always smells so good -even her breath has always smelled delicious. After her I love cinnamon vanilla Salt City candles, bread, cinnamon anything, that after-rain smell, and Heavenly perfume from Victorias Secret ( I wish I could still afford that much for perfume!)
11) What is your favorite time of day? I like evening /night when Abi is asleep, Doug is doing his thing, and the house is quiet and I can relax while reading or doing a craft/watching a movie. That sounds bad. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE spending time with Abi but it is so nice after a long day to have quiet!
12) What are your favorite make up products? I only have two that are always the same product. I tend to switch around based on price, coupons, mood, etc but I always use Maybelline Great Lash mascara and Neutrogena Chic Lipgloss.
13) How many pillows do you sleep with? Just one.
14) Do you play an instrument? Nope. I used to play the violin, the piano, and the clarinet but I don't remember any of them.
15) Have you ever been skinny dipping? Nope
16) Did you do any sports in high school? Nope. I have never played any team sports. My sports were always things like hiking, running, aerobics, etc.
17) What was the last movie you saw in the theater? Alvin and the Chipmunks. Our local theater does a summer movie thing with older movies playing for $1. Abi and I have been trying to go once a week. That was the movie we saw last week. It was cute but not my favorite. Abi loves going to the movies.
18) What is your favorite article of clothing? My jammies!
19) What is your dream vacation? I have so many!! Obviously by now everyone knows about my dream to go to Australia and the zoo there. I also really want to go to Disneyworld for Abi's 4th bday (I've never been there!) Besides those I dream of going to England and all the Scandinavian countries, Africa, and back to PEI of course because you can never get sick of it!
20) What was your first impression of your spouse? I thought he was cute.
21) If you could be an animal what would you be? A dolphin. I love them!
22) What is your favorite "me-time" activity? Reading!
23) What is your favorite tv show? My favorite tv shows aren't on anymore- Road to Avonlea and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I will post my other faves on a Thursday post sometime
24) What is your dream car? A convertible yellow beetle
25)What is one of your weaknesses? I can lack will power sometimes.
26) What do you fix for dinner when there is nothing to fix? Sandwiches, pizza rolls, burritos...
27) If you could live in a different decade/era which would it be? I have always felt like I belonged in the Victorian era!
28) What emotion do you feel the most? Probably stress
29) Do you consider yourself outgoing? No
30) Something you are constantly working on? My fitness, Keeping the house picked up after Abi and Doug!
31) Do you have any hidden talents? I don't know. I don't think they are really hidden.
32) Word or phrase you over use? Son of a .... (and no, I don't finish it) or Cool Beans
33) what is the best thing that happened to you so far this year? Abi told me she loved me
34) What is one thing you want to accomplish this year? Continue teaching Abi to read to a point where she can sit down and read an easy reader by herself rather than just flashcards, finish the novel I've been writing for year
35) The best piece of advice you learned this past year? To say no.

I tag everyone who reads this!

0 comments: