So, here's Abi:
What should she be?
Here are some ideas so far:
Care Bear- Pro: She loves them so it makes sense. It would be warm in case it's cold. Con: I would have to buy it. I don't think I could make one of these.
50's poodle skirt girl- I think she would just be darling like this. Also, Doug and I could get into the theme. If she dresses up like this I would make her costume and it would probably be some kind of check or polka dot skirt with a poodle.
Little Red Riding Hood: Again, I just think it would be cute. I can see Abi carrying around a basket for goodies. I would make this as well.
A Witch- Abi likes witches, or seems to. This is one that Doug and I could do as well. I would make this one.
So, what do you guys think? Which one is your favorite. Which one do you think would look the cutest and/or fit her personality the best?
Do you have other suggestions besides these that I may not have thought of?
FYI the last two years she has been a ladybug and then an elephant so those are out.
Please give me input!!! Thanks.
Update: I am adding two more into the mix:
Mary Poppins- I would also make this. this picture is just a general idea of what I would try to do. She has seen and liked Mary Poppins.

Alice In Wonderland- she has seen this and liked it very much.

















11 comments:
My favorites are the Care Bear and Little Red Riding Hood. I think they are adorable and unique.
My favorites are Alice in Wonderland and 50's poodle skirt. You could put her in white tights instead of the socks and have a jacket to go over.
We have added you to Mormon Mommy blogs. Please include a link to us on your blog. Thanks.
Hi! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, and feel free to do so anytime. It sounds like we have a lot in common! I like your blog and all the websites you have listed in the sidebar. Your little girl, Abi, is so adorable. My favorite costumes are the Little Red Riding Hood and the 50's girl. It's neat that you can make your own costumes. I can't do things like that. I just ordered my 3-year-old son a dragon costume from Old Navy. Yeah!
I would go with Little Red Riding hood, Alice in wonderland or a 50's girl which would be qutie cute!
little red riding hood! hands down the cutest! :)
From these pictures, I'd have to go with Little Red Riding Hood, and the whole basket thing would be so cute! You're making me feel bad that I haven't given Halloween the slightest thought yet! :o)
McKenna would like to cast her vote as.... little red riding hood... or the 50's girl... but mostly she likes the little red riding hood. Have you shown Abi the pictures? Which does she like best? Does she really "get it"? As long as she doesn't... do what you think is the cutest while you still have a say in it! Love you!
Between all these comments and the emails I've gotten instead of comments it looks like the most popular is the Little Red Riding Hood!!
I did show Abi all the costumes and she didn't care. I am pretty sure this will be the last year I have a say so that is one of the reasons I'm pretty excited about finding the 'right' one. I know. I'm weird.
I agree with the little red riding hood!!!
Dan and I like Alice In Wonderland. Although, she will look great in any of them. Let us know what you decide. Hope all is well. Please let us know when you are in Utah next.
Post a Comment