CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Am I the only one?

I keep reading that people did not like the new Indiana Jones flick. Doug and I did. In fact, I loved it. I , unlike some comments I've seen, hope they KEEP making them. Have you seen it? Did you like it?

3 comments:

BreeAnn

I loved it until the end! I hate when they include alien ideas in movies like that. Not a fan of that kind of ending, I wish they would have done something more realistic, but other than that Ty and I really liked it.

Danandsteph.blogspot.com

danandgirls said... we loved it Cheryl! Dan agrees with the above comment... he didn't love the alien idea at the end... but I then pointed out to him that we could say almost every movie we see has some unrealistic element to it. We liked it alot!!!!

Cheryl

Well, as far as realistic goes, the other Indiana Jones movies were The Ark of the Covenant being found, the heart ripping out temple dude, and the very old knight with the holy grail.... so the aliens didn't bother me one bit. Ha.