CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Funny Friday

Today has been one of those long days when you have a million things to get done and it can get stressful but Abi kept me lighthearted with her funny ways.
First, we were in Michaels looking for mini clipboards and she started getting mad at me and wanted me to stop the cart. I would stop and then I would go again and she would get mad again. Finally, I said "Abi, we can't stay right here in this spot for the rest of our lives." From then on her voice was heard every few minutes saying very loudly "Stop pushing the cart! I want to stay here the rest of my life!"

Next, in Walmart doing some grocery shopping, she keeps talking about 'Bob'. She is saying she wants to see Bob. I have no idea who Bob is. Then when we are leaving the store later she says, "Oh! There's Bob!" I look over to see the tractor that kids can ride on for $.50 with Bob the Builder on it. By the way, she has never seen this show.

We get home and after lunch she goes in her room for nap time which today was just play time. I went into check on her once and she was sitting on her mattress on the floor with a blanket wrapped around her and a hat on her head and says, "Hi mom-may. I'm Snow White Abi!"

The reason she is on a mattress is we took her bed out of her room. We could not stop her from climbing up on the sides and she fell off pretty hard yesterday. The first thing she did upon waking up was run out to the hallway (where the sides and headboard are still sitting) and hug and kiss them.

So, after nap I go into get her and we are putting her Littlest Pet Shop toys on the shelf when I find the birdies body sans head. We go on a search for the head and finally I pick up some pink blocks and there it is. She had shoved the head up into the pink see through glittery block and then stacked it onto another one. Weird.

Before bedtime I put on Singing In The Rain- she has never seen this before. She proved, once again, to be my kid by laughing and dancing through the entire 20 minutes that we watched!!

0 comments: