Random Tuesday thoughts #2: Earlier this morning I was perusing a blog of a girl I have been inspired by for a little while. Her husband and her were in a plane accident recently and have been in critical condition.. the one other person on board died. This girl has a really vintage style that I just love and it got me thinking about how there are 4 very different parts of my personality each with their own style. For example:
There is one huge part of me that wishes I could dress like this all the time:

Then there is another part of me that would really like to dress like this... and it is more doable. I think I could dress vintage and maybe I'll try to start working it in..

Then there is the less glamorous part of me that would love to stay in her pjs all the time

Then there is the part of me that most don't know that would love to dress like this:

Yes, it's true... really. Sometimes it does manifest itself when you see me with black fingernails!
Random thoughts #3:
Just a few minutes ago I felt like I was in a scary movie as I heard scratching on the roof and looked out side to see trillions of birds flying off our roof. I went outside to try to get some pictures of the scene.. Trust me these don't do what it really looked like justice. There were SO many birds!!! It was scary.

















1 comments:
I have no idea how I found your blog but it's really cute. I love the flowers.
Speaking of birds....last week we watched Hitchcock's "The Birds" at an outdoor theater. In the middle, they released a bunch of homing pigeons that flew over our heads. Not nice!
Post a Comment