CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday's Thirteen: The things Abi says

Some of my favorite things Abi is saying now:



1. For some reason over the last week she has started saying "Mom-ay" instead of "Mommy".
2. Today we went into Kohls (side story- I got a gift card for $10 for no reason in the mail from them!)and they called one of the workers over the loudspeaker. Her name was Cheryl. Abi looked up at me and said "Why did they say Cheryl?" She knows this is my name.
3. "Little Nine Nines" translation- "Little Einsteins"
4. "I'm okay. I'm okay." -whenever she falls down, runs into something, etc.
5. "I'll be so careful." "I'm being so careful" -whenever she is doing something slightly dangerous. It is usually accompanied with dramatic arm movements.
6. The last few days she has started saying '_______ (insert any family members name) lives in Utah. We live in 'Conson"
7. "I missed you." -whenever you come in to see her in the morning or if you are gone for a little while.
8. "You're welcome Mommy" - I just love the way she says it whenever I say thank you.
9. "Don't worry." She does this weird thing when we are driving where she says she doesn't want the other cars to go wherever we are going or to our home and then she will tell herself not to worry.
10. When I tell her she can't have something, for example fruit snacks, she will say "But I doooooo want fruit snacks." Yes, I know you do want them but you can't have them.
11. Ever since she watched the Barbie movies lately that both end in weddings, she now thinks all happy endings are with a wedding. She'll say "They're going to get married!"
12. "Some-ma-more" translation- "Some more"
13. "Alot-alot-alot" translation- "A lot"

Every day she comes up with something really cute that surprises us and makes us laugh but these are my favorite right this moment.

0 comments: