Wendy, Callie, and Mark donning the oh-so-cute hats on the Jelly Belly train..
I couldn't believe those three! They took the gross flavor challenge today and tried all the yucky flavors including new ones like baby wipes, rotten eggs, moldy cheese, earwax, pencil shavings, and vomit among others... I felt sick watching them.
Afterward we got brunch at McDonalds and went to the lake for a picnic.
Callie with Abi, Wendy, Mark, and Doug
When we got home the boys took apart the guest room and the girls did puzzles.
Thanks for coming out guys. We had a really great time having you here! We miss you already.

















1 comments:
What a FUN trip! I buy those big Costco buckets of Jelly Belly's and I swear I don't know how they all get eaten in a week---but they do ;)! And gross as it may be to say: my boys LOVE the earwax flavored Jelly Belly's (from the Harry Potter beans), they love the grass and soap flavored ones too. Bluck!
Looks like you had a great time visiting with family! The temple pictures were gorgeous!--that's the same plan as our temple here (Boise).
All the best to you!
Post a Comment