A few days ago we got some more good mail from my parents. Abi gets so excited now when we get packages because recently they have all had fruit snacks in them. Yep, this one did too. It also had some stickers for Abi that she played with and moved from place to place all day. I had mentioned to my mom that I wanted to watch Summer Magic with Abi so she mailed it to me so we could watch it and then bring it back to her when we go to Utah. Also, they threw in an envelope with some money it to get dilly bars for Labor day.Thanks mom and dad!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Good Mail
A few days ago we got some more good mail from my parents. Abi gets so excited now when we get packages because recently they have all had fruit snacks in them. Yep, this one did too. It also had some stickers for Abi that she played with and moved from place to place all day. I had mentioned to my mom that I wanted to watch Summer Magic with Abi so she mailed it to me so we could watch it and then bring it back to her when we go to Utah. Also, they threw in an envelope with some money it to get dilly bars for Labor day.Thanks mom and dad!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
Dilly bars. Delicious.
That's nice of your parents to send packages like that. I love "Summer Magic" and old Hayley Mills movies! I bet Abi will like the song "Ugly Bug Ball" from the movie. There's some fun animation that goes along with that song on a Disney Sing-Along video we have.
Post a Comment