We took Abi to her friend Haylee's birthday party yesterday and had so much fun. It was a pony themed party and they had two ponies there for the kids to ride.
She kept saying she looked like a cowgirl. There were also bunnies and chicks to play with so most of the kids took a turn and then wanted to play with the other animals. Abi rode the ponies over and over and over again.
Toward the end she played with the other animals more. Maddy loved the bunnies and was trying to get in that bucket and pull their ears and whiskers. I showed her how to pet it and she did pet nicely for a minute.
Abi didn't want to hold a chick. I held it while she touched it but she did enjoy holding and playing with the bunnies.
Then the kids got to have pizza and cupcakes. It was a huge success and really fun party.

















4 comments:
What a fun party...truly geared towards kids! I can tell the girls had a really great time! Seeing Abi ride the horse reminded me of the time in San Diego when the man with the horse came around the neighborhood to offer rides to paying customers. You got to sit on the horse. I seem to remember you wearing little chaps and a little vest jacket. You were so cute!
Wow, ponies! That was how my mom threw parties, rented carousels and such. All my blood, sweat and tears go into my kids' parties and I bet they will never remember them like they would a PONY! How cool!
Mom- yes! That is one of my favorite childhood picture. I had that funny little bowlcut and missing teeth wearing chaps and a little brown fringed vest. I was so happy!
Julie- isn't that the truth! I'm sure Abi will be talking about this forever.
Holy, cowgirl! That looks like some party. I don't know if I'd want my girls going to one like that because they can NEVER expect me to match it...LOL. Bunnies, too. Love it!
Post a Comment