CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Finished!

Last night I finished the Feliz dresses for the girls. I can't try on Abi's yet so I hung it on the kinderquin to try to get a good picture.. of course it doesn't hang quite right but this will give you an idea.
Here is the front...

and the back which will look better when the bow is tied right. This was in the wee hours of the morning...
looking at it from a different angle...
I wanted to get a picture of the two of the together.


I didn't want Abi to see hers yet but knew it wouldn't matter for Maddy so I tried it on her this morning when she woke up. They will be wearing little blouses under these.
Also, this was quite big on Maddy but I think over the blouse it will fit better- I wanted it to be worn for a couple years!

So there you have it- my two first feliz. I love them so much that I'm sure I will make more... just not for a few months!

3 comments:

The Kings

Funny thing...I am talking to you on the phone right and looking at those adorable dresses!! Awesome!!! They girls will really shine in those! At least we got to see Maddy in hers to give an idea! Good work, Cheryl!!

Seth and Julie

Wow, that was fast! They look great. I still think you should start a business selling clothes and crafts. I love Maddy modeling. How cute!

KJ@letsgoflyakite

Absolutely gorgeous - pink and green has been one of my favourite colour combos for about twenty years!