Friday Abi wanted to ride her bike to the park so we took along a little picnic and our book, "On the shores of plum creek". We finished Little house on the prairie last week and began this one.
First, she had some swing time.
Maddy really didn't like being so bundled up.
Whenever I walked away she would freak out and come crawling after me.
I read to Abi while she enjoyed her lunch. Maddy likes story time too.
Maddy LOVES the swing!
Abi climbed to the top perch for the first time.
She begged me to let her go up this slide by herself for the first time promising to be very careful. This slide is higher than it looks and very steep so it makes me nervous but I had to let her do it.
She did fine of course and was so proud of herself. She went up and down so many times!

















1 comments:
Looks like you all had a very fun day at the park! The videos of Maddy were so cute1 She made the cutest sounds! Just a little chatterer!(Is that a word? Now it is!)
Post a Comment