I went out to get the mail Friday and found this cute bucket on our front porch. We'd been boo'd!
I couldn't believe all the fun things they had filled it with!
There was also a little pumpkin.
Saturday afternoon Abi and I put together two little baskets and boo'd some people too. It was so much fun to run around with Abi trying not to be seen.

















4 comments:
What fun! Your treat buckets for the folks you "booed" are really cute! I can imagine Abi having alot of fun delivering the treats!
What a cute idea!
Someone in our neighborhood does it, too. So we've had the pleasure of participating since we've moved here. This year though whoever boo'ed us went all out with a fancy front door sign, pot holders, coasters, and candles, and a really nice Halloween bucket that it all went in to. So the pressure was on me to try to at least get similar stuff. It wasn't cheap, so I'm kind of glad we'll be gone by next Halloween. I don't think we can afford it another year. Whew!
Jen- I know what you mean. The one we got was so big with so many things in it. So, I ended up spending more than I would have trying to get a variety for mine as well... still no where near what we got. I felt bad taking around little buckets when I'd got such a big one but then I decided it's fun no matter what and stopped feeling bad. :)
Post a Comment