Cheryl, that is happening to me a lot lately. Pictures look clear in the viewing window and then are blurry when I post them. How fun to get a new camera, especially for people like us who take hundreds and hundreds of pictues each month.
i'm so happy for you that you have a new camera to document all the good stuff! i've loved the camera we got for christmas. it has been one of my favorite pals!!
I loved my Sony Cyber-shot. Unfortunately it was in my purse that got stolen from my car a month or so ago. Hopefully I can replace it soon...cause I don't love my older camera at all!
3 comments:
Cheryl, that is happening to me a lot lately. Pictures look clear in the viewing window and then are blurry when I post them. How fun to get a new camera, especially for people like us who take hundreds and hundreds of pictues each month.
i'm so happy for you that you have a new camera to document all the good stuff! i've loved the camera we got for christmas. it has been one of my favorite pals!!
I loved my Sony Cyber-shot. Unfortunately it was in my purse that got stolen from my car a month or so ago. Hopefully I can replace it soon...cause I don't love my older camera at all!
Post a Comment