CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A week of pictures

Our little Maddy is growing up so fast! The weather was so nice on Saturday that I had to dress her "spring-ish".

Abi has been having me put her hair up in braids after her bath so she can have curly hair the next day. Here she is pretending to be a baby with the swing.

Maddy is still loving the jumparoo..

and hanging on Abi's every word...


trying out for Popeye..



this picture is a little strange to be posting, I know, but the reason I did is because of Abi's hand. She always puts her hand like that when she is telling you a story about something.. here she was telling me something about Sydney her toy dog. I love that I got that little gesture captured.

Sisters and friends already.

0 comments: