This week our hike and park were just me and Abi.
She got a free ticket to Seven Peaks and I bought myself one with a groupon deal so we sent Maddy off to zoo day at my niece Mckenna's kid's camp and Abi and I went for a day of fun.
Seven peaks didn't open until 12 for us so we drove up Provo Canyon and did a little walk along the river for our hike.
Then we stopped at this park to play until it was time to go.
We went to Seven Peaks and swam for awhile.
We ended up having a great time. I'm not a huge fan of seven peaks but Abi really liked it.

















2 comments:
Sorry about the drama but like you said, the tears got you in to the park. I have only been to Seven Peaks once but I also thought it was kind of gunky but to a kid it is a park full of water and that always means a good time.
Yep. Abi didn't even notice the difference for the most part. She did say there were a lot less "rides" for her and the kid sections were mostly for really little kids.
Honestly, like most of the museums, the water park made me miss things out there! Six Flags was so much fun last summer. I wish we could have brought it, our ward, and Chicago with us.:)
Post a Comment