CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Natural History Museum

Last week for our first outing we went to SLC to visit the Natural History Museum. I had been to it before but not since it moved.
It was great and one of their favorite outings so far. 
They had a kid room that we spent a long time in. They were catching fish..
and they had a lot of little creatures in there to look at while you played.



I remembered this track from before so I made Maddy get in it.





They have a telescope or something that is watching the sun and you can watch it on this live. That was pretty cool.
You could go out on the roof and had an amazing view. They had solar panels all over it. There was a sign that said they get all their power from them.
Our last stop was the natural disasters area. At this spot they could jump up and down and it would show up like an earthquake.
They got to design volcanoes.

They had so many awesome things in there. 


2 comments:

Seth and Julie

I keep seeing places on your blog that I did not know existed when I lived in Utah. Maybe I would have discovered them if I had had children to go exploring with while I lived there. Kudos to you for keeping up with your summer activity schedule. Your at home summer looks better than most peoples vacations.

The Kings

Looks like it was a really fun place
1