CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 12, 2013

Getting Ready for school

A few weeks ago Abi and I went out together on a Saturday morning to shop for school clothes.. 
About a month before that I had stopped in a gymboree in Provo and found a bunch of clothes on clearance and earned some gymbucks. 
So we went back to Gymboree to use our Gymbucks on the rest of her school wardrobe. We got there a few minutes before opening and had a good time talking while we waited.
Then we hit up Target for some hair supplies and get some lunch.

3 comments:

The Kings

What fun to go clothes shopping for school. I bet Abi loved going with just the two of you and then going for lunch. I loved doing that with you and I loved doing that with my mom when I was younger. We'd go get clothes (not that many as there were so many kids in our family...but still fun) and then go get Strawberry Shakes after. Yum!

Seth and Julie

I love Gymboree and I have the whole gymbucks/clearance rack shopping down to a science. Fun little one on one mommy date.

Cheryl

Mom- going shopping with you every year is one of my favorite memories too.. as is having you go with me and Abi the past two years.
Julie- I love Gymboree too! I am going to be so sad in the next year or two when Abi outgrows them because I feel like they are one of the only stores that still have kids clothes that look like kids clothes and are affordable for the most part. I mean I could spend way too much in there... :)