CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Art Museum

The day after the hike we went to SLC to visit the Art Museum. 
About 80% of the museum was native american/ cowboy art. There were some beautiful pieces but it got old kind of fast. 
As far as the rest of the museum, there were some great paintings.  But there was also a lot of trash.
We did have fun for the most part. The girls were really restless.
I made them come up with names for any paintings we found that were untitled.
Abi called this one the  funny looking man.
I liked these paintings...
I really liked this one. It was a little too green but the effect was really cool.
The best part of the museum is the room we went to last. It was an artist studio.
The girls were able to do all kinds of art.




Next time we are going to try out the Springville one.

2 comments:

The Kings

I really enjoyed going with you and the girls! Abi's drawing in the lab area really was good! You have given the girls many opportunities to learn this summer and try new things!

The Royals

I love museums. I think it's great that your kids seem to like them, too.