Here are some of the moments caught on film during this time.
I tried this cute 'do on Maddy. She liked to shake her head around to make her hair bob. It was funny.
Abi being silly...
I can't believe she has so much hair all of a sudden. I wish I had as much hair as my girls do.
Last week was Abi's first concert at school. Since she didn't go anywhere else for pre-school or K4 this is the first time I have been able to go watch her perform in something like this (besides Primary programs I guess). It was so fun to watch her.
She hardly moved at all because she was afraid of falling off the back of the thing they were standing on. You can see her with the lamb on her head because she was part of the play. She is sitting next to her best friend Jenna (to Abi's right in glasses).
She hardly moved at all because she was afraid of falling off the back of the thing they were standing on. You can see her with the lamb on her head because she was part of the play. She is sitting next to her best friend Jenna (to Abi's right in glasses).
I was alone at this event. Doug was home with Strep so I put Maddy in bed before I left and enjoyed not having to worry about anyone but Abi.
After the concert I took Abi to McDonalds for an ice cream cone to celebrate.
Here are some more random pictures of our time at home. Abi doing a "trick". You can see Maddy was running laps in the background.
Now, a low trick.
Then I told her I could see her belly and she did this.
Saturday we had to have a talent show in Abi's room after Maddy was asleep. Abi is always planning events in her room that we get invited to. We usually have a craft and an activity.
This time we had to do a talent and then we all had to draw a picture of ourselves with a house and one of the cats I have owned. Then we had to trace and decorate our hands.
Abi had hers up on her wall as an example for us.
She used my cat Pumpkin. I used Garfield and Doug used Colorado. It was funny and it's cute to see them still hanging on her wall.
Speaking of that... Abi is constantly doing artwork and hanging it all over the house and her room. I kind of want to take them down but I haven't because I love encouraging her creativity.
Here is her door...

















6 comments:
Awwwwwww...so stinkin' cute!!! I love candids of kids in action. I am so sorry you have been sick...I can totally feel your pain. If you need anything please call.
No thank you! Ha,ha! What a polite tantrum. I love that Abi plans fun events for the family. I see a little Cheryl in the making. So glad you are all back in good health.
Your girls are just so cute! I love them so.
Glad to see that everyone is feeling better again. It's no fun when everyone gets sick. Looks like you are making up for lost time:)
Thanks for sharing! I am glad you mentioned the videos when we talked on the phone today. Dad and I got a good laugh over Maddy! Tell Abi that she looked adorable at the school play!
I love that even while upset she's still being polite and saying no thank you. Too funny!
Post a Comment