We have had our share of sickness around here the past couple of weeks. First Abi with her double ear infection and pink eye. She still has a cough. Then Maddy had a really bad cold.
Then it got to me. I have been fighting the worst cold of my life for over a week now and finally went to the dr. this morning.
The good news was that I didn't have ear infections or strep which I was a little concerned about. But I did have a sinus infection, an upper respiratory infection, and pink eye as well (which is why I finally gave in and went).
I think it's funny that on normal days I have to force myself to get on the treadmill but now that I haven't worked out since last Monday, I'm dying to get going again. Finding out I needed to lay around and rest for a few more days annoyed me. What is wrong with me? I should be rejoicing...an excuse to be lazy. :)
Anyway, I will be back on the blog soon with some little posts but I thought I would give a little info to why I have been absent on my blog and in real life.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















5 comments:
I hope you get better soon! It stinks being sick. But try to enjoy the lazy days you're required to have to get better! :)
I was wondering where you were yesterday & why you hadn't been posting anything to the blog. I'm so sorry you have been sick, that is definitely no fun! If you need anything just give me a call.
Glad you are feeling a bit better...so glad you went to the doctor this morning! Take it easy and let your body heal...exercise day will come soon enough. :-)
Why just get one illness? Gotta wipe the place out with multiples... so sorry. Get feeling better.
I was honestly worried and about you since you have been AWOL and postponed Girls Night. I was going to e-mail but waited too long and now you have told us where you've been so now you will never believe that I meant to check on you. So glad you are on the upswing but let me know if you need anything.
Post a Comment