Friday I got the chance to go with Abi's class to see Charlotte's Web the musical. While it wasn't the best performance I've ever seen it was fun to see the excitement on the faces of the kids. Well, Abi's excitement faded about 20 minutes to the end when she was whispering, "I want to go!"
I was a little worried I might not be able to go because Doug ended up having another business trip all last week. But, my friend Heather saved the day and watched Maddy while I went.
I wanted to get pictures of Abi and her friend Hailey on the bus but Abi hid at first...
I waited and got her as she came back out of hiding!
Sitting in the theater....

















3 comments:
Your hair is cute, Cheryl!
I am glad you made it to Abi's field trip. Even if the play was a little dull I bet she loved having you there.
I still really like your hair shorter like that.
I am glad you got to go on the field trip! Abi looked like she was having fun! And the picture she took of you is REALLY cute! Your hair looks really cute...but if that is after re-growth...yes, it would have been short...shorter than I imagined!
Post a Comment