CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Worth Waiting For

 I did something similar to this for Abi last year for her personal progress. It was a vanilla wafer and a candy bar in our test and she did wait! I think this video is just so cute and funny!


5 comments:

The Royals

Love this video and it made me cry, of course.

Seth and Julie

How funny! I will have to try this with my kids, although did you really have a lesson on chastity with Abi already? I am trying to think of how to modify it for younger kids.

Cheryl

Julie- NO!! That may have been an over dramatic answer to your question but...
I used it in teaching the principle of being patient and knowing that we don't always get what we want right when we want it but if we wait and are patient we usually get better things. I mean, there was a little more to it than that but we didn't touch on chastity at all yet.

Heather

Thats a great object lesson! Definitely cute and sweet. Thanks for sharing!

The Kings

Oh, how cute was that! The expressions on the children that waited and their comments were so cute. Even the ones that didn't...it was like "oops, I think I messed up!" The reward was awesome..."wow" and the expressions then. Yes, I had tears, too! Funny...it is hard to wait...I found myself feeling like...okay let's hurry this up! So the kids did a great job.