This last part of October has flown by. Doug was out of town for a week at Blizzcon in California with some friends and for some reason that week decided to test my limits of patience, then last week there were Halloween happenings almost everyday. I can't believe the month is almost over!
Tuesday Doug got home and while he stayed with Maddy, Abi came with me to Activity days for our Halloween party. She decided to be Alice for this. It was a really fun night with all the girls.
Wednesday Abi had her class Halloween party. I didn't get any pictures. I was able to go and take Maddy with me but it was pretty busy the whole time so I forgot to take the camera out. It was a fun party though. She has a great class.
Thursday and Friday Abi didn't have school so we were able to spend some time relaxing at home and watch Halloween cartoons and make some crafts.
We got a package from my parents with candy for each of us, cards, and stickers for the girls.
Within moments the girls were making masterpieces with their stickers.

















3 comments:
Oh my gosh! I was running around so frantically on Friday night that I didn't even look at your hair. Now you will have to post a picture.
You have been busy!! Lots of fun and fextive activities! And "good mail", too!
Don't worry about it Julie. I had a witch hat on for part of the night and a scarf so it probably wasn't that noticeable.
Post a Comment