CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 3, 2011

Doug catches up with me!

Thursday Doug finally turned 34... I say finally because I always get to be older than him for 6 months...
He doesn't really like cake but Abi told him you can't have a birthday without cake, especially if the other people in your family like cake. Funny. 
So, he requested a Smurf cake. It was terrible. I had to squeeze it in between making homemade pizzas and fall cleaning and it was so ugly. But it tasted good and he appreciated it.
We got him the Star Wars movies on Blue Ray and some marshmallow pop things...
Maddy made such a mess with her cake!
Then the girls did some coloring.

3 comments:

Donna

Happy birthday to Doug! My son would love those Star Wars marshmallow pops!!

The Kings

I think the cake looks just fine...kudos for trying to make it work with all you had to do! I am going to have to get Star Wars in DVD or Blu-ray. I only have 1 or 2 of the movies in DVD...and I do like Star Wars! Happy Birthday, Doug!!

Seth and Julie

Happy Birthday Doug!