CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Friday part one

 I had to drive Doug down to work today since I needed/ wanted the car that day. 
We got home around 12, had lunch, and then dressed the girls in costumes again.
Abi decided to be the cat again for this outing. Maddy wore the Alice costume. 
Abi decided to take Maddy's ba-ba and drink some milk because cats like milk. 

I am always telling her that whatever she does, Maddy wants to do and this proved it. After she laid on the floor Maddy did it too.
We ran some errands and then stopped by the library for the Halloween activities. It was so packed. We had to wait outside the door until three people came out before we could go in.
The girls got to color...
toss some beanbags...
color pumpkins...
this part had me a little anxious since they were permanent sharpies...
they made Styrofoam cup ghosts...

and had a little puppet show...

It was fun for the girls but I was definitely ready to get out of there!

1 comments:

The Kings

Your library does a lot of really cute things...and of course, with all the kids out of school it would be packed!