CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pure bliss

Is there anything as truly wonderful as kissing your sleeping babies on their foreheads?
Just don't tell Abi I called her a baby... she has become SO grown up since starting kindergarten!
Okay, this post may make me a candidate for becoming that mom in Love you forever that climbs into her grown child's room to rock him....

6 comments:

The Royals

Love that book! It is mine and Alex's book since he was little. I can't read it without crying.

Seth and Julie

I love sleeping children. No matter what they put us through during the day they transform back into angels when the fall asleep.

Unknown

I totally call mind babies and they don't like it, but they are still my little ones!

Heather

They do grow too fast, but luckily Madi still needs her good night kiss before she can go to sleep. Wonder at which point she will say, "Mom, I dont need you to tuck me in anymore." Then I will have to be the creepy mom that sneeks into her room when she is 40. Your not alone. (:

The Kings

There isn't a lot that can top that! Thank goodness for those special moments!

Donna

That book used to make me cry when I read it! So funny.