CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Random fun

Maddy has taken up my book worm tendencies and can often be found walking around the house with her nose in a book 'reading' it. She also loves to sit on the bottom stair and enjoy a good book.


Abigail is such a good help with Maddy. She actually 'babysat' Maddy while I shoveled out our mailbox after the blizzard. Madeline was in her high chair and Abi was asked to entertain her and did a fabulous job.


Maddy's favorite toys are the squeaky princesses that we bought in Disney World that Abi gave to her for Christmas. There are six of them: Belle, Tinkerbell (her favorite one), Snow White, Cinderella, Aurora, and Ariel. She carries them around the house all day and throws a big fit if anyone takes one away from her. She has to have them with her in the crib at nap time and at bedtime too.

I just love this happy girl!

She has also taken to carrying around the Chef Mickey Potato Head hat that we got in Disney World. She holds it and puts the little stick part (that goes into Mr. Potato Head's head) in her mouth and pretends to drink from it. She even says 'ahh'.

1 comments:

The Kings

I am so glad you posted the pictures. I know I saw the dolls at Disney World but I had forgotten how they looked...and now I have photos to look at! Cute!!