I have recently been watching a tv series on Netflix called Greek. If you haven't seen it, it is about a bunch of kids in college and the sorority/ fraternity systems. There is one particular favorite character of mine that is kind of the goofy slacker guy. His name is Cappy.
This is Cappy.
A few days ago I was playing with Maddy and suddenly realized how much she looks like him. They have the same haircut with the little fly aways and they make so many of the same facial expressions... that may only be noticeable to me because of my being around Maddy all the time and the hours I have now spent watching this show over the past few weeks.
So, I have taken to calling her Little Cappie.



















4 comments:
That is so cute! Little Cappie! They do have similar hairstyles.
Ha,ha...so funny where we find resemblances sometimes.
Hmmm...is there a confession in there somewhere? Haha...just kidding.
Funny Heather!
I tried to find pictures of Maddy that showed how much she looks like him but I think it's only easy to see if you watch the show and spend some time with Maddy!
Post a Comment