We really aren't into football and if we watch the superbowl it is because of the commercials, but this year I got swept up in it a little because you couldn't go anywhere without seeing or hearing about the big game. When it came down to Chicago vs Greenbay it was such a big deal around here. I just had to go for the Packers! I was really excited for the game. Doug wasn't going to be here to watch it with me and yet I planned a little party for just the girls and I. I got chicken wings and chips and salsa and a few other things that can only be labeled as junk food.
Then it got to game time and I realized that it was being broadcast on Fox this year. We don't get Fox. We only get CBS, NBC, and TBS. Darn. So, I went online sure that I could watch it there. But soon I realized I would have to pay to watch it online and I realized I just didn't care that much.
So, I fed the girls dinner, they donned the cheesehead hat and had their Packer cupcakes and then went to bed.
Then it got to game time and I realized that it was being broadcast on Fox this year. We don't get Fox. We only get CBS, NBC, and TBS. Darn. So, I went online sure that I could watch it there. But soon I realized I would have to pay to watch it online and I realized I just didn't care that much.
So, I fed the girls dinner, they donned the cheesehead hat and had their Packer cupcakes and then went to bed.

















2 comments:
Hee-hee, I love your little cheeseheads. We got a cheesehead hat right before we moved here and it broke eventually. My kids have been begging for a new one. Now that you've got the goodies and wardrobe right, we've just got to get you converted to the game! Go Pack Go!!!
What a fun night with your girls! Even if you're not into football, it's hard not to get caught up in the excitement of super bowl time. It's even more exciting when it's the team from your state.
Post a Comment