
Day 8: Triumphant Entry and Temple Worthy
A day of triumph and authority. Jesus enters the city of Jerusalem in the cultural manner of kings, and is received as a King.
Read Matthew 21: 7-11
"Jesus Christ is indeed more than a king; He is the Son of God, our Savior, our Redeemer, the author and finisher of our faith, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, the Everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace." (Robert Backman, "Jesus the Christ", Ensign, Nov. 1991)
Read Hebrews 12:2
Revelations17:14
Isaiah 9:6
On this day, Jesus casts out the money changers from the temple.
Read Matthew 21: 12-16
Do I reverence his holy temples and come prepared to worship and receive revelation?
Do I keep my mind and body clean and pure so that his spirit may dwell with me?
What can I do to improve?

















1 comments:
I reverence the temples. I haven't been in a while.
I don't always feel that I am up to it.. that I am doing my best but I think we are all a work in progress.
Post a Comment