CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

I won something!

I've participated in a few blog giveaways and lots of real life ones throughout my years. I never win. Recently I found a blog where the blogger was leading everyone in discussions of all things Mansfield Park by Jane Austen. Every day she had an item to giveaway. I entered for quite a few of them but not all of them. I was so surprised on the announcement day to find out that I had won the new Masterpiece Theater version of Mansfield Park on DVD!
I was so excited to get it in the mail today. The really great thing is that it also includes Northanger Abbey and Persuasion. I have not seen any of these new versions so I am very excited to see them. She also included a CD of samplings from different audio Austen books. Yay!

2 comments:

Donna

You're lucky! I've heard that the new Masterpiece Theater versions are excellent. I have Sense & Sensibility, but haven't seen the other ones yet. I'd be interested in knowing what you think of them once you see them!

MEB

You'll have to let me know how the new Masterpiece Theater versions are.
I would love to get together when you come to Utah, just keep me posted on when you're coming.
My friend lives in Norther Wisconsin so I don't think she's close to you guys. With two friends in Wisconsin, maybe I can justify a trip out there. :)