Thursday, September 4, 2008
The speech
Did you see the speech given by Sarah Palin? I just saw it online today. I have to say that I wasn't sure how I felt about her until then. I have been reading and hearing a lot about her from people who live in Alaska and the one thing I heard over and over again from those who did love her and those who didn't was that she says what she means and when she says something you can believe it. Because of that I watched with great interest to see what she would say. I was so impressed. If you haven't seen it go search on Youtube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















2 comments:
I'm an Independent, who generally leans a little more left. However, I really find all the criticism about her family choices to be disheartening, and it bothered me. So, I tuned in. And I liked her!
Hillary could learn a thing or two from her, about how to come off as a strong, smart, feminine woman, without screeching and sounding crazy all the time.
Still don't know who I'm voting for.
I watched the speech live last night and was very impressed. She has a gift! To perform that well with the huge amount of pressure she was under was very impressive. Republicans love her and I think Democrats are feeling very threatened, hence, the sleazy personal attacks from the left wing, which I hope will stop now.
Post a Comment