Friday, May 27, 2011
Soon I tell you... soon
I have really bad about blogging lately. Everything has just kind of caught up with me and it's been a last priority but very soon I will get pictures on here and have posts about our camping preschool theme week with hike and this weeks Carnival/ Circus theme including a trip to Circus World and our own at home carnival we just finished.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















4 comments:
I've been bad about blogging too. I just don't have the time right now, as much as I like it. I'm taking the summer off from it and plan on starting back up in the fall!
I'll look forward to the pictures!! But no rush...I understand "busy" and I know you have been with all the things you have been doing with the girls, etc. I had to check your blog just in case...after talking with you earlier and just getting home from the flower nursery...and still got a happy face looking at Maddy's cute little birthday photo! She's adorable! As is her big sister!!
No worries, the blogging break seems to be universal. We'll still be here when you get back.
Honey, I'm right there with you. We have been so busy that I can barely see straight. I'm lucky I've been able to do the little bit of blogging that I have done the past couple of weeks.
Post a Comment