Little Bit being a cutie pie...
Abi had been afraid of riding this truck for years because it was loud or something. On a recent trip to Toys r us she noticed it and told me that she was very brave now and wanted to try it. After slightly moving for a few minutes and controlling the siren she found it to not be very exciting.
We were blessed with a few nice days this month that were perfect for playing out in the yard...
I think this picture is hilarious. This was Maddys first walk in the new umbrella stroller and she wasn't too happy about it or the sunglasses I put on her. I think she looks like an old woman in this picture. A few moments later she was giggling and happy.
Maddy has this awesome crazy hair. It is almost always messy no matter what I do with it and she won't leave in the hair styles, bows, or hats I try to force on her. One day after a bath, Abi and I were having a fun time playing with Maddy's hair. Whenever we would do something with it, it would stay that way....
trying some Trump comb overs

















1 comments:
Again...darling pictures! Fun to look at them while talking to you! The girls are adorable!!
Post a Comment