
I took part in another of Mamarazzi's blog swaps. This one had a really fun theme of 'Guilty Pleasures'.
I don't know why I can't get the buttons to work for this swap... but you can follow the link to the swap post here.
My swap partner was Tammy.
Abi was trying to rip the box open immediately.
She didn't understand I like to take a picture of things when they are wrapped all cute.
Australian Craft magazines- that was fun to look through. I found a really cute craft inside that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make for Maddy for Christmas.
A tart burner and some of her homemade meltaway candles- I have never tried these kind of candles before and I quickly put on one of the apple pie ones to try it out. They smell really good Tammy!
Some sweet smelling lotion - I was actually able to convine Doug to give me a foot rub using it!
Goldfish Crackers- Abi's eyes were so big when she saw them! She loves Goldfish crackers so she felt like these were just for her.
Thanks Tammy!!

















5 comments:
great goods! that warmer is very pretty:)
Holla for foot rubs! What's your secret? Lol!
I have only done one swap (the one you hosted) and it was a lot of fun. Once I looked at Mamarazzi's swap rules and it said I needed to have done one before with her, so I don't qualify. Looks fun though!
I LOVE wickless candles! They are an obsession of mine, for sure. Plus, who wouldn't love the smell of food baking without having to ACTUALLY bake something?!
Goldfish crackers are a Sunday staple in my house. Don't leave the house to go to church without them!
You are welcome. I hope you love the tarts as much as I do. Thanks for swapping.
Post a Comment