I LOVE books and so I love getting books for our children. One of my favorite days when I taught in daycare and preschools and when I was in school as a child were the days when the Scholastic book order forms would arrive. I would pore over them over and over again. I recently set up a teacher account with Scholastic so that I could get them here at our home for Abi. It has been so much fun to go through the catalogs with Abi. I get quite a few different age groups so that we have a wide range of interesting and fun books to choose from. I just got our first package a couple of weeks ago and was so pleased with them. They are great books, great quality, and a great price. I saw one of the books we received at a local cheap store for about three times what I paid for it through Scholastic.
So, what is the point of this post? I know most of you probably have children in school that get these already but if you don't and would like to get the catalogs and order through me when I make my orders just let me know. Tell me what age group of catalogs you would like and then I will get them to you when I get them... or I can tell you when the catalogs are available online and you can even go on to my club ordering and order books for your kids.
This isn't a 'party' with me trying to sell you stuff. This is just something you can use for your children to get good books at a good price. Free shipping too! :)
Let me know in comments or emails if you want the catalogs or for me to email you the info.
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















3 comments:
I would like to get some catalogs. I probably won't order all the time. I used to get them through homeschooling, but I haven't seen a catalog in a while. How would we do that? Is their a website I can check out?
I still look forward to Scholastic book order forms. I grab them from my kids backpacks and study them for days. I wish my kids were as excited about them as I am.
I always loved Scholastic book clubs and book orders too. They were exciting! John brought home his first order forms on Friday and just last night I filled them out. I love books, esp. children's books!
Post a Comment