This month Maddy had two photo shoots- the one on the actual day (13th) and one the next day so we could get some outdoor pictures at the lake. I wanted to do this Monday but we got to the park and realized I'd forgotten the camera!
So, here is little Maddy on the actual day. She had a little bump incident a few minutes before so she has a little red spot on her forehead.
And here are the rest of the pictures the next day.
I can't believe she is already ten months old. It has gone by so fast. I am in full swing planning mode for her first birthday and pretty much have everything I need. It will be a small party with just the four of us but since Abi had an extravaganza for her first birthday, I want it to still be very special.
Maddy is still very happy but a little more whiny and emotional now that she is starting to want to do and get to more things. She lets us know when she wants something! Also, her teeth have been taking so long to come in so she is in a perpetual state of teething. Her top two teeth should be coming in any day... but we said that about the bottom two for a couple of months.
She is still sleeping from around 6pm until around 6am but it usually only taking one nap per day and often cries when we put her down for it instead of being happy about it like she used to be.
She loves music, banging markers and blocks together, eating, juice, playing on grass, baths, and people.
I was so excited to see fall leaves popping up that I had to get some pictures with them!
Maddy had her nine month appt last week (late). She is still above average in height and is at the 50% for weight. She is doing good in everything and is either where she should be or above average on development. I really thing kids with older siblings learn to do things and want to do things so much faster.
She melts our hearts daily with her smile, her laugh, her excitement to see us, her super fast crawl to get to Doug when he gets home from work, and her cute little face.
I really wish Doug would let me put her in a helmet so she'd stop bumping her head onto things!
Abi continues to love her a little too much! She just doesn't understand why Maddy doesn't want to be held 24/7. It's pretty funny. She is really good with her most of the time and it is comforting to know I can leave the room and Abi will keep an eye on her to make sure she doesn't get into anything she isn't supposed to. She takes that responsibility very seriously.

















3 comments:
Darling pictures. I wish I had been better about getting pictures of my girls each month. Mine are more sporadic. Great location for pictures:)
She is so cute. I agree that the younger siblings develop faster because of the older sibling. That's funny about her teeth--Sam's top two finally came in and I keep waiting for the bottom two to appear, but nothing yet!
The photos are so precious!! Maddy is growing up so fast and looking so grown up. I can't believe how much she has changed since I last saw her!
Post a Comment