CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Disney Family Movie Night: Snow White

This week for Snow White I made mini corn dogs, mini hamburgers, Snow White potatoes, apple juice, and Gold from the mines for dinner. At first Doug was confused about why I mad the corn dogs and hamburgers and I had to explain it was because they were 'mini' and the movie had the dwarves... and here I thought I was being so creative!
It was a fun dinner and I put it on out sectioned plates to pretend we were dwarves at school..

We used some felt and a wooden spoon to make a snow white duster. Abi then dusted the entire downstairs.

Abi wanted to color again so we colored and she cut out the pictures to use as paper dolls.

You can see dessert in this picture. I made poison apple pie.
It was a really fun night!

4 comments:

Seth and Julie

Ha,ha...little dwarf dogs and burgers. So funny!

Jen

Oooh, so all I have to do to get my girls to dust is watch Snow White with them?

Cheryl

Julie- glad you thought so! I was hoping I wasn't the only one.

Jen- YES! She really did do all the shelves and now I just give it to her and tell her to do it. It's pretty funny.

The Kings

So cute, as usual!! And what fun!!