I really need to get to our Christmas cards/letters so yesterday I finally took the pictures of Abigail and Madeline to send out with them. We did it first thing in the morning. While we waited for Abi to come downstairs I got some pictures of Madeline stretching. She is always stretching and grunting and groaning. I told Doug that Monet was inspired since it means 'to be heard' because this baby is the noisiest baby ever- not with crying, just with grunting.
Abi came down wearing a pair of the baby's pants and a baby onesie as well as a baby headband to "see if they would fit".
I had two outfit ideas. One was white dresses.. Abi in one she inherited from my nieces and Maddy in one that Doug's mom made for Abi when she was a baby. The other choice was this amazing dress I got for Abi as a baby that looks so cute on Maddy but we don't have anything that matches it for Abi so I pulled out a fancy dress of Abi's and did the pictures black and white so it looks like they don't clash.
We ended up picking a picture in the white dresses but I'll show that at a later date. These were so fun to do. I brought down Abi's doll pram for Maddy to sit in and propped them in front of the tree. These are some of the pictures that came out of it...
Madeline got kind of upset (more than kind of) when I changed her into the other dress so none of them really turned out well. BUT.. this one will go down as one of my favorite pictures ever...
I just love that look on Abi's face.

















7 comments:
i love the pictures you got... gorgeous
They are so sweet, Cheryl!
Too cute!! The last one is great!!
Those are so sweet and that last one is a crack up! Do you think Abi was thinking...what have we gotten ourselves into? Hee, hee
Beautiful Girls!
What great pictures! They are so cute. I like that last one too--how funny!
SO cute!
love all of the pictures!
Post a Comment