I have been all over the West and some of the East, but I have completely missed the entire middle section of the United States. In case you are wondering, no I have never even driven across. Even when we moved here I flew, Seth and his mom drove our cars. Spoiled, I know, but I had a 4 week old baby boy.
I'm with LeShel, I think I will try this but not post it. I already know who won.
4 comments:
i'm going to have to try this out but not post because in the end it will be pathetic how few states I've been to.
Wow, you get around. In a good way, of course. :)
I have been all over the West and some of the East, but I have completely missed the entire middle section of the United States. In case you are wondering, no I have never even driven across. Even when we moved here I flew, Seth and his mom drove our cars. Spoiled, I know, but I had a 4 week old baby boy.
I'm with LeShel, I think I will try this but not post it. I already know who won.
If I was you I would just consider just skipping North Dakota! Hawaii on the other had try really hard!!!!
That is so cool that you've been to all of those states!
Post a Comment