CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Last Saturday

I've been a little behind on the posts from the last few days.. Saturday Abi and Doug built this great fort. It was so much fun. They sat in there for quite awhile reading stories together.

When Abi heard the camera go off she peeked out to see what I was doing.

She and I then went out to run a few errands and luckily stopped by the library. They were having a big book sale and everything below was purchased for the few dollars of change I had rolling around in my bag. Prices were anywhere from .25 to $1. It was so much fun.

Then we stopped off at Target so I could get my copy of...

That night I went up to Milwaukee for the Stake Relief Society Conference. I carpooled with some friends and afterward we stopped off for some custard. I had never been to this place before and had no idea a 2 scoop would be this big.

And no.. they are not both for me. I couldn't even finish my own. It was really good though. Emily and I were trying to imagine what the 6 scoop must look like.


Taylor- it's your fault I put this picture on! How could I resist? It looks like you are a vampire or something.

3 comments:

Seth and Julie

I love play forts.

I am jealous that I missed the book sale, and the ice cream. We should have stuck around a little longer.

Twilight though, not too jealous of that...ha, ha... I still think the no making fun comment was for me.

Heather

Girls just wanna have fun!

Donna

That ice cream looks so dee-lish. I've been craving ice cream lately.
Library book sales are the best!