I was trying to decide which of these pictures to post and thought that since I usually do a thursdays 13, why not post 13 of my favorite pictures from today!
So, it was finally warmer today. It was warm enough to go out in light jackets! Abi and I went on a walk to the park and played there for awhile and then walked home. It was heavenly.
These pictures were taken in front of the house as we left:
1.
So, it was finally warmer today. It was warm enough to go out in light jackets! Abi and I went on a walk to the park and played there for awhile and then walked home. It was heavenly.
These pictures were taken in front of the house as we left:
1.
8. Shortly after arriving, this little guy (he was 5) attached himself to Abi. He was there with his mom and baby brother but he wanted to be wherever Abi was.
10. Every time she would go down the slide she would do this. She would swing a few times before swinging forward and catapulting herself down onto her bum on the slide.
13. Her little friend taught her how to swing her legs to help herself to keep going in the 'big kid' swing. He was a funny kid. At one point he said to me, "I am certain that today is the windiest day of my entire life." Abi said, "Yep. It's windy."

















4 comments:
I am glad to see I am not the only one who takes a lot of pictures at any given time. I can see why, why wouldn't you need to take a ton of your cutie pie. Already popular with the boys I see, LOL.
She's so beautiful!
I love her hair!
Abi looks so cute and it is so fun to see her make new friends!
You're so lucky you got to take her to the playground! And you're also lucky to have a good one like that within walking distance of your house.
We had a mild weekend here, but there's still too much snow and muck on the ground everywhere to go to the playground yet. Needless to say, I can't wait for spring!
Post a Comment