You all know how much I love good mail! I just love looking in the mailbox and seeing this.. instead of bills.
Our good mail was more for Abi than me this time. She had sent my mom a get well card when she was sick a few weeks ago and this package had some fruit snacks, some stickers, and a letter for Abi from my mom and dad. They did throw in a little thank you note that was to all of us. Thanks mom and dad! Abi was so excited!

















2 comments:
The mom and kid bike sure brought back memories! I used to take you to Kindergarten that way and I know we did it long before that! It was fun!! The kids were so cute doing the driveway chalk drawing activity! Could tell they were having a good time! Glad you like the "good mail" and that Abi enjoyed her very own mail call! What fun you did on St. Patrick's Day...such cute ideas! I have my internet back!!!Yeah!!
Good mail days are the best!
Post a Comment