CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fancy Abi

Yesterday I took Abi and her friend Sara to their friend Kaylee's birthday party. It had a Fancy Nancy theme so I told Abi she could dress up. She was sure that meant in her normal fancy clothes... not dress ups. She picked out this green dress but I told her we needed to figure out something to wear over it since it was sleeveless. We tried this pink sweater over it and then realized that two of her new hair bows that Karen made for her matched the outfit perfectly. She wore her pink tights and white shoes and then asked me if she could wear a necklace. I let her pick one out. She was so happy and was prancing around the house until we left.


Doug worked from home yesterday so she was having such a great time showing him that she was 'fancy'.

I decided to take a picture of the girls when we pulled into the driveway of Kaylee's house. Abi was mad that I was taking it with Sara asleep.

The party was so much fun. The girls all got to accessorize with 'fancy' things... Sara put her stuff on immediately.





They read Fancy Nancy books and played games and made sundaes to eat with their cupcakes.

I need to go check out some of those books now. Abi was being pretty clingy and not taking part in all of the activities but she still had a great time and has been talking about it ever since.

3 comments:

Katelin's family

Sara fell asleep in the car? That's funny--it looks like the party was a ball, cute pix--can I copy them?

Cheryl

Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that. She fell asleep about five minutes away from their house. Copy them!

Donna

Little girl's parties are so fun!!