CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday

Friday Abi and I drove up to Toys r us for the grand opening of babies r us so that we could see Funshine Bear and Strawberry Shortcake and take part in the festivities. It was really fun. Abi was so excited to see them but then of course she freaked out and wouldn't go near them unless I was holding her and even then was nervous! It was a fun day though. They had cake, cookies, water, and juice boxes for everyone. Abi got to make foam bookmarks, color pages, and got a little pack of crayons. We also got two car sunshades and two drawstring bags for free. Then I was able to do a little bday shopping for some of Abi's friends, some stuff for a friends baby shower, and for Abi's bday (yes this far in advance) and basically we got about a hundred dollars worth of stuff for $20. It was awesome. We had a really great time. Oh- and Abi's favorite part- she got a balloon!

0 comments: