I got tagged... here are my answers!!
What television show or movie did you want to be in when you were little? Mickey Mouse Club... yes when Britney and co. was on it but not because of them. I had a crush on Blaine. Or I would want to be in Anne of Green Gables if we're talking movies.
Which character or star? Just myself. In the movie- of course Anne.
Most embarrassing moment your friends will never let die? Well, I made the mistake of telling Doug that once in Junior high school my friend Kelsey and I were sucking helium outside and I laughed so hard I peed my pants. He likes to bring that up occasionally.
Your proudest moment or accomplishment? I guess having Abi... when she read her first word, when she read "Hippopotamus" at the library one day, when she says please or excuse me..
Who was your first kiss, where was it and all the other details? I am NOT going to share all the details of this but it was Gregg Grant and I was 13 and we were playing a game and I had to kiss him. He was my friend's boyfriend so it was pretty wierd.
What adult did you have a crush on when you were little? Cary Grant and yes, he was already dead.
What habit or personality trait do you have of your mother or father that you swore you would never do? Oh man. I have turned into my mother so you name it. I am an uber organizer and planner. I love a good plan! I have planning meetings, listen to talk radio occasionally, and obsess over my house being clean. My dad- well, I'm funny when I'm not trying and not funny when I am. I inherited my worry wart tendancies from him.
What did you want to change your name to when you were little? I don't remember ever wanting to change my name. When you love Anne of Green Gables it is pretty cool to have the middle name Anne. And I didn't know any other Cheryl's so I thought that was pretty cool.
What are 3 adjectives that someone from high school or middle school would use to describe you? Well, I was a totally different person in jr high and high school so in jr high they probably would have said " Punk, Rebellious, Bad." and in high school they would probably have said, "Happy, Energetic (or hyper) and Fun"
What hairstyle, clothes, or other accessories did you rock back in the day when it was cool? The skirt with biker shorts underneath- I did that a lot in jr. high. There was also the overalls with only one side done up, the two different colored socks layered, the big hair, the flat hair, baggy pants.
What job did those long and annoying surveys in school say you would be good at? They always said something in public relations or speaking
And what did you try and make the test result outcome be? Dolphin trainer
What made you laugh harder than you have ever laughed before? Shoot. There was the time when Abi named off all her face parts that I didn't know she knew. SHe does funny things all the time. There was one time with Doug but I can't say what he said because he would never forgive me for sharing it! Another time was when mom and dad and I were on Prince Edward Island and it was the middle of the night and we were playing Grandpas grocery store but with animals and I had H. It was humming bird and they never guessed and dad said "Since when does that start with H?" There have been a lot of times with my mom.
Favorite memory of hanging out with your best friends? hanging out at their houses, going to concerts, just talking.
What's the most trouble you have ever got in with your parents? Probably when on a Sunday morning RIGHT before church my friend Jessica's mom came over to tell my parents that she and I had snuck out the night before from her house to meet some boys and were gone all night. That was the summer before 9th grade. I was grounded FOREVER! (But, sadly for my parents, they didn't know my window came out easily so this didn't really keep me in)
What was your 5 year plan when you had to write it out in high school? I thought I would graduate, work and go to school, get married to one of my best friends and have a kid. No, this did not happen. I did graduate, I did work, I did a correspondance school, I did get married but not to who I would have ever imagined and it did not work out, and I did not have a kid thankfully since it was not the right time. And on that note.....
And last but not least...
What is your 5 year plan now? Try to make some extra money so I can afford to take Abi to Disney world with my parents for her 4th birthday Dec. 2009. Probably have another kid sometime in the next few years.. probably after Disney world, Have Abi reading, that's about it.
So, anyone who reads this whole thing- consider yourself TAGGED!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment